I am currently working with a global retail bank who are adding a number of roles to their UK CISO function. This role is a managerial role to oversee and deliver a number of key initiatives across infrastructure and application security. You will be an experience leader in the Cyber space and be comfortable in a position of authority, you will be tasked in overseeing the delivery of a number of key Cyber projects within the bank.
To qualify for the role you must be able to demonstrate:-
- Significant cyber security leadership within Infrastructure or Application security specifically.
- A broad range of cyber experience, likely including experience across a number of areas such as certifications (such as ISO27001 or SOC2), advanced threat readiness and protection, application protection, identity and access management, incident response, information privacy and protection, cyber risk analytics, vulnerability management.
- Strong commercial awareness and business acumen, including specifically a good understanding of cyber risk to both business processes and supporting technology;
- Strong stakeholder management experience and an abilty to influence and manage in a complex matrix managed environment
- Delivery of high quality complex projects including effective programme, project, financial and people management;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate highly complex concepts effectively both written and verbal, appropriately tailored to people from a very wide range of cultures, technical backgrounds and seniorities;
- Strong reputation, broad network and demonstrable contribution to the cyber community.
- Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent experience and qualifications (CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC etc.)