I have an opportunity for a Cyber Security Analyst to join a Global Banking business who are looking to add robustness to their Cyber Security function. You will be working closely with the CISO to manage Patching, Vulnerability Scanning, IAM and DLP.
Skills for Cyber Security Analyst:
- Experience of vulnerability scanning within a financial services business
- Knowledge around Cyber Security process and ISO / NIST / ANSI standards
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and working autonomously
- Experienced in the improvement of Cyber Security tooling functionality
- Certified in CISM, CISSP, CEH etc
Expectations of the Cyber Security Analyst:
- Monitor and report on performance to highlight improvements to security practices & processes
- Analyse vulnerability scans and manage patch processes
- Conduct risk assessments and report on the results for business critical applications
- Manage the privileged access management requests as well as IAM processes for joiners, leavers etc
As the Cyber Security Analyst, you will be comfortable working with both technical and non-technical staff members to secure and protect the business. This role will cover a broad remit and will allow you to develop strong skills for a Cyber Security Analyst working with senior stakeholders in a global environment.
For more information or to apply please contact Emma Campbell on 0203 861 9258 or firstname.lastname@example.org