I have an opportunity for an experienced Cyber Risk Manager to join a leading Financial Services business who is looking for a Cyber Risk Manager to help grow their Information Security team. There is a lot of funding committed to this area of the business and this role will be key to their growth plans.
Skills for Cyber Risk Manager:
- Strong experience in risk assessment methodology
- Proven experience as an IT risk manager or InfoSec Manager
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders
- Happy working in an environment where IT is outsourced
- Experience working to maintain ISO 27001/2 standards
- Ability to work on developing and implementing
- Experience with understanding and translating complex business requirements in a fast-paced insurance environment
- CISM, CRISC or CISSP certification
As the Cyber Risk Manager, you will be an expert when it comes to understanding and improving risk processes in IT as well as implementing standards across the relevant teams. In previous roles, you will have worked as part of an Information / Cyber Security team and be comfortable being the primary business partner for Cyber risk matters. You will be working closely with operational risk teams to
This is a great opportunity to join a business looking at changing the way they approach Cyber Risk / Information Security and would be great for anyone looking to help transform the procedures and policies at a business.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or firstname.lastname@example.org