I have an opportunity for a Cyber Innovation Consultant to join a global insurance business based in Central London. This role will be focused around understanding trends in the Cyber market and making sure the Cyber Insurance business unit is able to stay at the forefront of the field.
It would suit a Manager or Senior Manager working in an advisory firm who wants to work in R&D / Innovation. The Cyber Innovation Consultant will add to the technical Cyber Security knowledge within the corporate Cyber Insurance function. This is a business role but not an underwriting position.
You will spend a lot of time working with consultant on the ground in Silicon Valley and Tel Aviv to meet with and asses the value of Cyber Start-up and InsureTech businesses and as such the role will require a large amount of global travel.
Skills for Cyber Innovation Consultant:
- Strong knowledge of Cyber risk & cyber start-ups
- Experience evaluating and reporting on market trends
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and working autonomously
- Happy to represent a global insurance brand in front line meetings with a range of tech partners
- Strong teamwork and information-sharing culture
- Able to balance risk awareness and commercial acumen
- Certified in CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP.
Expectations of the Cyber Innovation Consultant:
- Supporting a global innovation network with a high level of technical Cyber knowledge and relating that to an established cyber insurance strategy
- Networking & presenting at Cyber start-up & InsureTech events
- Own the cyber start up and FinTech / InsureTech market in London, being able to spot up and coming opportunities
- Work to increase the technical cyber knowledge across the innovation team
This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of the Cyber market particularly focused on how the change in the market will affect Cyber Insurance products. This is not your standard role and I would be keen to run through the detail with anyone to explain the big picture.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or firstname.lastname@example.org