Looking to be part of a renowned global Cyber Intelligence & Response team?
Keen in getting your hands dirty with cutting edge security tools?
Possess good incident response and vulnerability management experience?
Look no further!
This role will require you to see through their global cyber security incident response initiative. You will be the Point of Contact for all security investigations in the APAC region, interacting with key internal stakeholders. The role involves playing an advisory role in strengthening the cyber security efforts within the organisation. You will also play a pivotal role in maintaining and protecting the security posture of the entire organisation by actively identifying and analysing.
- Strong experience in Incident Response, Reverse Engineering and Cyber Investigations
- Good exposure to detection and response tools including EDRs, SIEMs, AVs, IDS/IPS and forensic analysis tooling
- Good understanding of web infrastructure applications
- Knowledge of and experience in malware analysis
- Experience with firewall, IPS, WAF, Endpoint
- Open to candidates in Singapore only!