I have an opportunity for a Cyber Consultant to join a global insurance business based in Central London. This role will be focussed around understanding trends in the Cyber market and making sure the Cyber business unit is able to stay at the forefront of the field. In a market expected to grow by 200% in the next 2yrs.
It would suit a Manager or Senior Manager working in an advisory firm who wants to help develop and grow a new product. Alternatively, someone who is working in a Cyber role within an insurance firm looking to get a more commercial role.
You will spend a lot of time working with consultants across key locations and senior internal stakeholders
Skills for Cyber Consultant:
- Strong knowledge of Cyber tools and risks working in a highly technical role
- Knowledge of cyber services or cyber consulting
- Comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and working autonomously
- Happy to represent a global insurance brand in front line meetings with a range of tech partners
- Strong teamwork and information-sharing culture
- Able to balance risk awareness and commercial acumen
- Certified in CISA, CRISC, CISM, CISSP.
Expectations of the Cyber Consultant:
- Building out a global cyber service network and service offering
- Networking & presenting at Cyber start-up & InsureTech events
- Support the business in assessing the direction of the cyber insurance market and helping the business stay ahead of the curve
- Work to increase the technical cyber knowledge across the underwriting and actuarial team
This is a fantastic opportunity to be at the forefront of the Cyber market particularly focussed on how the change in the market will affect Cyber Insurance products. This is not your standard role and I would be keen to run through the detail with anyone to explain the big picture.
For more information or to apply please contact Alec Dewell on 0203 861 9134 or email@example.com