CX Manager - Banking Transformation
Senior CX Design Manager
Expanding Web agency delivering excellent projects for global clients through innovative solutions meeting customers' needs and desire for digital transformation.
- Responsible for driving industry leadership in CX reporting to the Senior Customer Design Manager.
- Responsible for customer journey mapping, customer focused design supporting new and innovative customer solutions.
- Cooperate in the Design Team to make sure data is collected ad utilised in the best possible to meet customers requirements and improver their experience.
- Close alignment with the customer validation team to gather insights to support or challenge design assumptions
- Interact with stakeholders to tackle and solve business design and delivery issues, providing solutions to ensure the highest possible quality of design and delivery.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills
- Experience of Customer journey mapping, insight led design
- Leadership skills in order to monitor the team and solve eventual issues in a multi-tasking environment
Junior Application Support - Linux - Investment Banking
- City of London, London
- £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
- 18 days ago
Junior Application Support - Linux - Investment Banking - Fantastic Opportunity Junior Application Support - Linux - Investment Banking Up to £35,000 per annum + excellent benefits package City of London My client are one of the UK's largest providers of online investment platforms and ... Read More
Digital Project Manager - COO office
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- HK$50000 - HK$75000 per month + Competitive
- 10 days ago
You will own responsibility for delivery and coordination across the regional office for one of the largest banking groups in the world, across multiple streams and projects ensuring the project milestones are reached as per plan, all changes are signed off and approved by senior stakeh... Read More
Technical Product Manager
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- 2 days ago
Our leading banking and insurance clients have approached us to find strong technical product managers to work closely with their front-end, back-end, mobile developers, business analysts and/or project managers to work on their core digital products. You will be working in an Agile and... Read More
Technology Risk; Senior Manager, Manager & Assistant Manager
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £45000 - £85000 per annum + car, pension, bonus, benefits
- 15 days ago
Oliver James Associates seek to recruit Technology Risk professional across Senior Manager, Manager and Assistant Manager grades to be based in central Manchester to be based with their global advisory client. The roles will pay basic salaries between £45,000 - £85,000 depending on grad... Read More