Our client is a leading insurance company operating globally in over 50 countries. They have operations in both general and life insurance. They currently have an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate in serving customers and dealing with complaints.
Report directly to the Head of Compliants, you will be the key member of the team to ensure verbal and written complaints are handled professionally according to services quality standard, internal policies and regulatory guidelines. You will perform analysis on complaints cases and liaise with internal stakeholders to identify areas of improvement. You will maintain complaints handling system and generate management reports. You will also provide compliant handling training to junior staff.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor degree or above in related discipline
- Minimum 7 years' experience in compliant handling/ service quality management/ customer services, preferably gained in insurance and/or financial services industry
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command in spoken and written English/Mandarin
- Must be based in Singapore and with permanent visa.
Interested parties please click APPLY! All applications will be strictly for recruitment purposes.