A rare opportunity has just become available for Tier 1 Insurance firm. We are looking for a hybrid BA/PM or Senior Consultant who will be assisting Programme Director on multiple projects within Call Center and CRM space. Prior Contact Center, Service Center or CRM experience is a MUST.
We are looking for someone mature who will be able to play an important role of Project Management Advisor to Regional offices playing either role of a Business Analyst or Project Manager or both (depending on the business need). Contact Center, Service Center or CRM project experience is prerequisite.
Your responsibilities will be (but not limited to):
- Run project workshops;
- Drive requirement gathering sessions and solution after that;
- Educate and advise regional offices on Project Management best practices;
- Lead Business Case preparation;
- Head Vendor selection and management;
- Budgeting, resourcing and planning for the project;
- Manage process re-alignment for Call centre (infrastructure, processes and operations) and CRM (previous Salesforce or Dynamics experience would be an ASSET);
- To be a trusted Project partner/Advisor for local offices in the Regional office.
It is initially a 6-months contract with good chances for extension and conversion.