Credit Risk Modelling Manager - Yorkshire - Up to £55k & benefits
Are you looking to work for a leading banking organisation? Are you looking for a role offering the opportunity to work with models across a variety of portfolios?
If this sounds of interest then this could be the opportunity for you!
As Credit Risk Modelling Manager, this role offers an unrivalled opportunity to work for a leading Financial Services institution working with models across a variety of portfolios and across multiple departments such as Credit and Operations. You will be responsible for ensuring these models adhere to regulations and support model outputs for regulatroy capitals and credit risk models.
This role will also offer the opportunity to drive recommendations to Senior Management, and is a pivotal role driving impact within the business for continual improvement.
Role responsibilities include :
- Scorecard model development and implementation.
- Managing complex and basic objectives and formulating recommendations for future actions.
- Alignment of model development according to business strategy.
- Providing expertise in model development, in particular, across all methodologies.
- Presenting findings to stakeholders and risk committees.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills - SAS skills required
- Mathematics degree or a degree with a strong quantitative element
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate complex concepts in a non-technical manner
- Strong stakeholder management
This is an excellent opportunity offering progression, development, an opportunity to make an impact and drive strategic initiatives and change within a market leading Financial Services organisation. For further information and to receive the job spec, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 694 0745.