Credit Risk Analytics Manager
Brand new requirement from a fast-growing challenger bank in Central London. The successful candidate will be responsible for leading a team of reporting analysts. You will be responsible for monthly reporting as well as portfolio reviews.
- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative and constructive relationships with the 1st Line businesses and functions to support the delivery of business objectives whilst maintaining effective controls.
- Understanding internal and external data, infrastructure and reporting requirements and coordinating these with effective analytical solutions.
- Work with Conduct and Compliance and the Head of Operational Risk to deliver consistent MI across all risk types.
- Experience of data mining.
- Experienced with automated reporting.
- People management skills.
- Experience of using SAS is essential.
- Excellent written and presentational skills.
- MI/Reporting experience.
Strong Senior Risk Analysts will be considered for this role.
Get in touch with Luke Almond to be considered for this opportunity.