I am currently working with a leading Lloyd's Insurance company based in central London who are looking to source an Interim Credit Controller.
- Work to monthly set targets in respect of due, overdue and estimated premium debt, unallocated cash and claims.
- Deliver due, overdue and estimated premium, unallocated cash and claims results ensuring that any issues preventing payment are escalated to the Management team.
- Work with and support the local Credit Control Management team as and when required.
- Regular reporting to the Credit Control Management team on all key responsibilities
- Ad hoc duties as directed by Line Manager
- 3-5 years Credit Control experience working within a high volume environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (must be able to speak German).
- Have the ability to prioritise daily tasks effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.