Credit Controller (German Speaking)
I am currently working with a leading Lloyd's Insurance company based in central London who are looking to source an Interim Credit Controller.
- Work to monthly set targets in respect of due, overdue and estimated premium debt, unallocated cash and claims.
- Deliver due, overdue and estimated premium, unallocated cash and claims results ensuring that any issues preventing payment are escalated to the Management team.
- Work with and support the local Credit Control Management team as and when required.
- Regular reporting to the Credit Control Management team on all key responsibilities
- Ad hoc duties as directed by Line Manager
- 3-5 years Credit Control experience working within a high volume environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (must be able to speak German).
- Have the ability to prioritise daily tasks effectively.
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels.
If this role is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
- Roma, Italia
- 4 days ago
Per il mio cliente, nota realtà italiana leader nel settore dei trasporti, sono alla ricerca di un/una Junior Controller ATTIVITA' E RESPONSABILITA' GESTITE: la risorsa, in affiancamento al Manager di riferimento, si occuperà di: Supporto alle attività di budgeting e forecasting (redazi... Read More
Finance Assistant | Study Support | South Manchester
- Manchester, Greater Manchester
- £18000 - £22000 per annum + Study Support, Pension, Benefits
- 6 days ago
Oliver James Associates are currently working with a high-growth business based in South Manchester who is looking for an ambitious Finance Assistant to join a growing team. You will be working closely with the Financial Controller supporting all functions of the accounts department whi... Read More
Financial reporting Accountant - Insurance - Dublin
- Dublin South, Dublin
- 27 days ago
The client are looking for a qualified accountant with 0-3 years' post-qual experience and insurance experience. The successful candidate will be involved in dual reporting for an international insurance business and will be the succession option for the existing FC. For an experienced ... Read More
- Dublin South, Dublin
- 17 days ago
Financial Accountant Financial Accountant Position Overview: Source technical data processing and inputting into GL system Preparation of monthly close and annual reporting with business commentaries and ad hoc reporting within agreed reporting deadlines Responsible for co-ordination of... Read More