Oliver James Associates are looking for an ambitious Sales ledger clerk to join a high growth, fast-paced international company based in Manchester. You will be responsible for supporting the Sales Ledger/credit control team and must be keen to develop & contribute towards the wider finance function.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effective monitoring of customer payments to achieve cash and aged debt targets across our domestic and European markets.
- BAU credit checks, BACS ad direct payments.
This is a great opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment and for someone who is looking to progress their career within accounting.
To be considered for this role you will fulfil the following criteria:
- At least 1 years' experience within a similar role;
- Previous experience in a similar fast-paced environment would be beneficial;
- Strong technical ability and competent in using Excel.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further please get in touch with Lance Jackson on 0161 694 0744 or firstname.lastname@example.org