For a major Dutch bank, we're looking for Credit Analysts. You will get to work on one of the latest initiatives within the bank, creating the means to make more efficient use of credit risk data on a global scale.
The bank has recently joined a global initiative and is now working on the participation in their data pools. The project consists of two work streams:
- Historical data remediation: As part of the project for data remediation needs to be performed for the portfolios (e.g. Large Corporates, Real Estate Finance) in scope for all default cases since 2008. Data remediation is performed for e.g. Collateral info, Guarantor info, Pricing info, Financial Info and Cashflow information (balancing sequence from default moment until resolution).
- Change for systems: enhancement of e.g. Cost & Recovery tool that is used for problem loans and set up of LGD lab (source for modelling data and source for GCD data delivery).
For the 1st work stream, we are looking for several credit risk analysts to join the data remediation team. The historical data set will also be used to improve the data set which is used for internal LGD model development.
We're looking for (junior & medior) proactive professionals to perform historical data remediation for the portfolios in scope (primarily Real Estate Finance but also for Large Corporate). There will be supervision from more senior consultants currently working on the project.
- Understand how to work within a project team, performing project-based work;
- Have a basic understanding of banking in terms of products and processes;
- A university degree in business economics, business administration or similar;
- Able to perform business analysis / gap analysis;
- Good with numbers and able excellent Excel skills;
- Having a background in credit risk is preferable but not strictly required;
- Able to read and understand loan documentation in both Dutch & English
- Able to read and understand collateral valuation/ appraisal reports in both Dutch & English
- Good written and oral communication skills in English
- Analytic mind-set
- Committed to getting the job done
What we offer
- A competitive salary
- The chance to develop yourself in a major domestic bank
Are you a good fit for this job? Apply now by sending your CV!