Corporate FP&A Manager
Corporate FP&A Manager (f/m)
Work Location: The Netherlands, Amsterdam (Schiphol World Trade Center)
The Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Organization has a crucial role in measuring the performance and enabling improvements for the business activities, by means for:
- Providing financial information, expertise and insights to Business Partners and Management;
- Building analytics to deepen insights for decision making;
- Leading execution of financial planning deploying financial processes across the businesses.
You will be based at the global headquarters and be a valued part of a multinational FP&A team located in numerous countries across the globe. You will be reporting to the Senior FP&A Manager. In addition to your finance team, you will regularly interact with stakeholders from different functional areas.
You will be responsible for reporting and analyzing financial performance, assisting the Senior FP&A Manager, as well as the Business/Management from financial perspective in both forward planning view and in interpretation of actual performance for overall company; assist the financial process running from central perspective and co-operate with different functions on process improvement.
- Member of central FP&A team
- Monthly reports and analysis of P&L, balance sheet and cash statements
- Understand the deviations and provide analysis with sufficient business understanding towards the Managemen
- Responsible for creating specific reports and analysis of total company result
- Collect information and prepare analysis documents and related review decks
- Create reports and assist in planning of functional costs across the company
- Play an assisting role in the quarterly forecast process and annual operating plan
- Perform any other ad hoc analysis and assist in special projects as they arise
- Represent the FP&A team in discussions with other functions in the company to contribute to the projects whenever necessary
We Are Looking For
- Master Degree in (fiscal) Economics / Business Science / Econometrics preferred
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in financial analysis, budgeting and related, preferably in a headquarter environment or an international company
- Strong analytical skills to digest complex information, see trends and analysis through data
- Excellent excel skill and excellent understanding of accounting and finance, problem solving and financial modelling skills.
- Down to earth, willing to take ownership, responsible, detail oriented and strong sense of timelines
Experience with virtual teams, management of cross functional teams is an advantage. Pro-active and hands on attitude to help taking on own initiatives.
Corporate FP&A Manager
- Schiphol-Rijk, Noord-Holland
- 7 days ago
Corporate FP&A Manager (f/m) Work Location: The Netherlands, Amsterdam (Schiphol World Trade Center) Your Mission The Finance Planning & Analysis (FP&A) Organization has a crucial role in measuring the performance and enabling improvements for the business activities, by means for: Prov... Read More
- Cheshire, England
- Desirable Package
- 12 days ago
I am currently working with a Financial Services client based in Cheshire who are looking to appoint a Finance Manager within the team. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, global company. Requirements for this role: Implement and develop strong controls and procedures to... Read More
- City of London, London
- £70000 - £85000 per annum + Negotiable
- 28 days ago
As the Treasury Analyst you will be responsible for all day to day treasury related cash management including cash flow forecasting, month end reporting both internally and to external Lenders or Funders and ensuring that we run the business effectively within our financial covenant res... Read More
Transfer Agency Oversight Manager
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- 5 days ago
A fantastic opportunity to join a leading Asset Manager, who are planning to expand rapidly into Dublin for their Irish and European operations. The role is not limited to the bellow but some of the core duties are as follows Be involved in day-to-day transfer agency related matters suc... Read More