Corporate Finance Specialist
My client is a high growth retail business based in the North West. As the Corporate Finance Specialist, you will have autonomy and key responsibilities supporting the Corporate Finance Director and Corporate Development Director with growth activities such as M&A work, new business development, investment appraisal and strategic reviews.
- Project managing business cases and the due diligence process to provide support in relation to the structuring and execution of transactions.
- Leading the delivery of specific financial projects and ventures, such as funding of M&A activity.
- Understanding the Business Unit growth strategy and liaising with financial and operational teams across the business on an ad-hoc basis as required.
- Responsibility of financial modelling and investment appraisal including assistance with the creation of business cases.
- Qualified Accountant (ideally ACA) or equivalent, with solid grounding in a corporate setting.
- Ideally from a corporate finance background within a big four accountancy firm with at least 2 years post qualification experience.
- Strong competencies, particularly with regards to stakeholder engagement and commercial judgement.
- North West England, England
- £400 - £550 per day
- 1 day ago
Oliver James Associates are working with an international SME based in the North West who are seeking an interim Finance Director. Heading up the finance team, you will be supporting day-to-day operations and strategic decision making as a member of the Executive team. Responsibilities ... Read More
Corporate Development Associate - Insurance - £60,000+
- City of London, London
- Up to £60000 per annum + Benefits
- 19 days ago
Key responsibilities: Supporting M&A transactions Assessing potential targets including preparation of supporting financial models Preparing investment and value proposition papers Supporting M&A due diligence, working closely with the CCDO and other members of the team Supporting M&A i... Read More
Finance Reporting Accountant
- Dublin West, Dublin
- 4 days ago
Responsible for ensuring quality delivery of the IFRS month end closing process for all entities in our scope. Future Challenges: Manage and implement processes for all new business requirements as they arise Continuously developing a culture of process efficiency and optimization inclu... Read More
Finance Business Partner
- Lancashire, England
- 7 days ago
As Senior Finance Business Partner, this role offers an unrivalled opportunity to work for a leading organisation with evolution at the heart of the business with exposure across all business areas. This role will also offer the opportunity to drive recommendations to Senior Management,... Read More