I am partnered with a leading London market insurer who are looking to source a corporate development associate to sit within their London Market team. This broad role will give the successful individual exposure to Senior stakeholders across the Business as well as responsibility for the Groups M&A strategy, deal execution and integration.
- Assist M&A transactions from desk based research through to execution.
- Prepare investment and proposition papers on potential targets.
- Work closely with the CD manager helping to support M&A due diligence.
- Identify potential markets.
- Qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA).
- Exposure to the insurance sector (preferable).
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Stakeholder management experience.