Corporate Associate - Band 1 Ranked - Mid-Market Private Practice
Position / Title: Corporate Associate
Practice Area: Corporate / Private Equity
PQE Range: 3-5
Interview Process: 2-3 stages; Partner meeting followed by associate / team meeting.
Salary: 3-5 PQE; £80k-100k + Bonus (up to 30%)
Target Hours: 1550
(Please be aware that the criteria listed above is to be used as a guide, we are keen to engage with associates that can demonstrate they have the appropriate experience.)
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a corporate associate to join a rapidly expanding and ambitious private equity team within a leading private practice in London. The current team in place has almost doubled in size within the last 18 months which has been boosted by 3 lateral senior partner hires frim both Magic and Silver Circle firms.
The firm in question are a high-quality UK Mid-Market firm with clients in a variety of different industry sectors with deals ranging from £1m-£1bn, average deals would be in the region of £150-450m.
The team is currently bolstered with associates from a variety of backgrounds, many who have previously worked for the leading US, Magic, Silver circle and other strong UK regional practices.
This appointment will be of interest to the experienced following legal professionals:
- Lawyers who would like to maintain deal exposure to high quality transactions
- The platform to continue working within a private practice with a strict value towards work life balance and minimal likelihood of weekend work
- Associates who would like to be involved with a broad diet of M&A transactions or establish an area of specialism - Private / Private Equity / ECM
- Associates looking to get onto a partnership track faster than what is possible at other firms - prospects for junior associates coming through the ranks - Senior Partner lateral hires were made to drive the firm forward which is now complete, thus promoting internally is now high on the agenda
- Associates who wish to work in a close-knit team with direct contact with partners for continuous development
- Associates who wish to gain client exposure / business development from day 1
To find out more:
For further information or to make any alternate enquiries, please apply online. Alternatively, please contact me on 02038619131/ email@example.com Please note - conversations with Oliver James consultants are strictly confidential.