Contractor Relations Executive
Based on experience
Full time 9 - 5.30
3 month probation
Start Date - ASAP
- Are you highly organised and enjoy working in a fast paced busy environment?
- Are you a natural problem solver, that takes personal ownership of tasks?
- If so this autonomous and highly valued role may be for you!
- Gaining an understanding of different processes across several key clients to ensure compliance
- Oversight and management of outstanding contractor documentation to ensure compliance of pre-screening and payroll information to ensure contractors are paid correctly
- Knowledge of several different databases in order to obtain information and keep track of contractors
- Following the organisations policies and procedures and ensuring compliance with audit guidelines
- Troubleshooting contractor and payroll enquiries sent via email/telephone
- Field all queries from contractors (Compliance and Payroll), resolve all basic queries and then triage before passing to relevant team
- Proactively work with contractors to get timesheets submitted (Reverse credit control)
- Ensuring all relevant information is available for invoicing, i.e. accounts payable etc.
- Support Clients with any portal/approval issues
- Liaise with relevant teams to create contract market reports (What's hot, what's not)
- Understanding communications that contractors receive (automated and manual) and working with the team to continuously improve
- You will report directly into the Contract Operations Manager however will be expected to work closely with other departments, including payroll
- You will have a lead who will be your mentor; this will be a member of the operations team.
As the successful applicant you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working in a similar administrative/sales support role
- Comfortable on the phone
- Ability to problem solve and use your initiative, along with a high level of attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills both, written and verbal to enable you to build relationships, both internally and with contractors
- Superior organisational and time management skills to ensure you meet the demands of the role
- Ability to work effectively autonomously as well as in a team
- Sound computer skills particularly in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Degree/Diploma in HR would be highly regarded
Training and further development:
- Following completion of your probation you will be entitled to apply for funding to enable you to carry out any relevant skills training and/or qualifications. Details of such funding shall be provided at that time.