Job Title: Contract Operations Co-ordinator
Reporting to: Contract Operations Manager
What are we looking for?
Oliver James Associates is seeking an articulate and personable bilingual speaking contract operations co-ordinator to join its Compliance and Contract Operations team in the Netherlands on a permanent basis to support its Belgium entity.
With its head office in Manchester, the co-ordinator will be providing full onboarding support to the Belgium team, while being part of the Contract Operations team situate in the UK. The Co-ordinator will report into the Contract Operations Manager based in Manchester.
Oliver James Associates is a fast-paced business with an ever-changing business environment, as such the candidate will ideally be seeking a role where they are able to further develop their skills, who will play a key role in the success of the Oliver James Associates global contract business.
The successful candidate will need to be confident of their communication skills, both written and verbal and be capable of overcoming setbacks. It is essential that they are highly organised and proven at working towards strict deadlines.
- Using standard templates to create contractor and client contract paperwork - new starters (inputting confirmed assignment details)
- Using standard templates to create contractor and client contract paperwork - extensions (inputting confirmed assignment details)
- Creating new client pre-set templates on internal screening portal (from legal review)
- Working with the Contract Operations team to manage the Belgium office onboarding and compliance process, to ensure compliance targets are met.
- Ensuring all new contractors are fully screened as per Oliver James requirements prior to the contractors start date, and managing the process from start to finish. This may involve obtaining references and verifying ID & eligibility to work in line with Belgium legal requirements
- Audits - assist UK compliance with gathering information for external and internal audit purposes and chase any outstanding documentation from contractors and where required Oliver James clients
- Non-Compliant New Starters - Ownership for Belgium contractors
- Non-Compliant Current Workers - Ownership for Belgium contractors, manage obtaining this documentation
- The successful candidate will be expected to gain an excellent working knowledge on Oliver James requirements and operations; secondments and the different types of agreements governing the temporary market in the Belgium.
- From time to time, maintaining and collating management information for Senior Management Team
- Dealing with queries from both external and internal contacts
- Gain a strong understanding of the Oliver James Associates work ethic and "DNA" to become an active team player and achieve objectives and exceed expectations
- Ad hoc projects - Other duties which are reasonably within the capabilities of a staff member in this position may need to be performed from time to time, in addition to or instead of the above duties
Skills & Experience
- Fluent in Dutch/French and English - both written and verbal
- Possess the ability to work to strict time frames and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent Communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to set priorities and manage a varied and demanding workload, with previous proven experience of working in a target driven environment
- Possess an acute attention to detail
- Ability to work both efficiently and effectively alone as well as part of a large team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office especially Outlook and Excel
- Willingness to learn and a strong desire to develop new skills
- Be able to use initiative and be pro-active in the approach to all tasks undertaken
- Possess a high level of perseverance as well as a strong work ethic
What we offer
Recruitment is an exciting and fast paced industry with many opportunities for development and progression - making a career in the world of Compliance Operations challenging but extremely rewarding.
At Oliver James Associates, our people are our strength. They provide our competitive edge - and are key to securing and maintaining all our partnerships. We provide an inclusive work environment, where our current leaders and leaders of tomorrow understand that a team is made of individuals with unique strengths, committed to achieving one collective vision. This journey is supported by our investment in a range of innovative tools, and the creation of an agile working environment. Both ensure a fun, forward-thinking space where we can all deliver with excellence.
We ensure our values are demonstrated in all our activities, and we reward our employees with progression where these values are evident and applied. We are also passionate about supporting our clients and candidates, challenging ourselves to continuously improve for the good of every connection we make.