Contract Business Analyst (Market Abuse/ Best Execution) London
Urgent requirement for a contract Business Analyst with experience in market abuse/ best execution style analysis for a burst project, 6 month contract. Joining a successful Investment and Wealth Management business you will have the following skills:
- Experienced Business Analyst with a strong compliance background to focus on market abuse policy for market abuse analysis and best execution modelling/ solution.
- Plan, manage, lead and oversee the end-to-end delivery of requirements throughout the lifecycle of the Market Abuse/ Best execution remediation project in alignment with the business
- Shape the solution to meet relevant regulations standards and expectations and ensure its appropriately benchmarked against industry
- 4-5 years minimum Business Analysis experience -writing specifications, conduct gap analysis, requirements gathering, analysis and documentation of business requirements Market Abuse Directive (MAD) / Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) experience policy and procedure
- Build solutions to monitor trade flows and ensure timely execution of client trades as well as provide fast and complete resolution to any trade related issues.
- Data analysis and spreadsheet analysis experience is essential
- Market abuse and best execution experience is essential
Please apply for further details. This is an urgent position to start ASAP, central London near Bank.