Continuous Improvement Manager- Legal - Manchester - Permanent - up to £60k
Continuous Improvement, Process Improvement, Lean Six Sigma, Project Management, Business Change, Stakeholder, Innovation.
A leading global organisation require a Continuous Improvement Manager to join their continuous improvement team in their Manchester office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of key global strategic change initiatives to the organisation. They will also be responsible for challenging conventional thinking and driving innovation within the organisation. This role reports directly into the Director of Business Improvement.
- Good solid experience working within continuous improvement with tangible benefits to show.
- Good knowledge of lean management skills which can be used to identify opportunities and remove waste
- Good experience in project management, change management and innovation within a professional services environment
- Good Communication skills.
- Good Interpersonal Skills.
- Expert User in Microsoft applications (Visio, PowerPoint, Project, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Recognised Project & Programmes certifications preferred (MSP, PRINCE2, APM, PMP)
- Lean Six Sigma
The organisation are a global specialist in their field and are present on a number of continents. They have put a large amount of investment into their continuous improvement function and the department is now a key area of the business.
Contact Jonathan.Lord@ojassociates.com or 0203 861 9150