Contact Center Engineer - Jacksonville - 6 Month Contract (to hire)
The Contact Center Engineer will be responsible for the architecture, design, and operational support of customer interaction applications and infrastructure globally for inbound contact centers. This will encompass ACD platforms and services, contact routing, automation and CTI, self-service (IVR), call recording, workforce management and speech and data analytics. This position will focus on customer interaction applications that will often leverage WAN/LAN services provided by and requiring heavy involvement from the Network Engineering team.
- Analyzing business needs and recommending solutions that enable customer-engagement strategy
- Following project management standards and working through internal and external resources, to deliver successful projects on time and within budget
- Maintaining current technical knowledge of the contact center landscape in order to drive the implementation of innovative applications and services that facilitate human or automated interactions with our customers
- Providing end-to-end service management oversight of customer interaction technology
- Leading the transformation of customer interactions technology from a premise-based managed infrastructure model to an API-led cloud and CCaaS model; rationalizing legacy systems and reducing overall cost envelope of legacy servers, carrier services, data centers and computer rooms
- Coordinating with the Network Engineering, Systems Engineering, and Global Information Security teams for new and in-service systems to optimize and integrate such systems within the global network, telephony, and systems environment, following Hilton standards and high-level IT goals and objectives and resolving support issues
- Working closely with internal and external resources on applications or services that provide or integrate with customer interaction services to deploy, integrate, instrument, optimize and monitor performance, as well as support new initiatives within an end-to-end services framework
- Serving as subject matter expert for the integration of customer interaction services and the data and events that flow between these systems and other services within the ecosystem
- Develop and maintain documentation for Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- Design and participate in Disaster Recovery exercises for Contact Center communications systems
- Manage documentation on all methods and processes to prevent technical issues or services outages.
- 5+ years working with contact center technology including networking and telecommunications engineering, telephony systems (including ACD and call automation), contact center operations, vendor and service management and security
- 5+ years technical experience
- 3+ years in vendor and service management, including cloud-based services
- 2+ years of project management experience
- BA/BS bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated experience with key telephony and telecommunications tools and technologies (VoIP, T1/PRI, WAN/LAN, WebRTC, SBC, SIP, Wireshark)
- Proven track record of successful architecture, design and building of contact center applications, including but not limited to, ACD (Avaya, Cisco, Amazon Connect), IVR, CTI, call recording, speech and text analytics, and workforce management
- Proven ability to solve problems and apply critical thinking skills, interpret inputs and make sound decisions
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment with often-ambiguous business requirements and multiple competing priorities
If you are interested please respond with an updated resume.