Compliance Officer - Conduct AML/KYC/PEP
Oliver James Associates Ireland are representing a globally respected Funds Administration organisation in their focus to appoint a Compliance Officer for their Dublin office
Oliver James Associates Ireland are representing a globally respected Funds Administration organisation in their focus to appoint a Compliance Officer for their Dublin office; this is an excellent time to join this successful, established and growing company.
- Ensure compliance with the AML Framework in place, across all relevant business areas and jurisdictions;
- Review and conduct AML/KYC/PEP and Sanction Checks;
- Investigate sanction alerts and negative press;
- Assist in completion of the Compliance Monitoring Plan (CMP)
- carry out testing as required and follow through on results of testing where remediation required;
- Enhance AML reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO), the Compliance Committee, Board of Directors and Senior Management;
- Work with the Global AML Team, assist with review of Investor AML/KYC, respond to queries and provide guidance;
- Manage requests for AML comfort letters
- Assist with developing and providing training - internally & externally;
- Identify issues and ensure appropriate action is taken;
- Escalation of any major issues in the above areas to the CCO/MLRO/Compliance Committee;
- Assist with transition and remediation projects.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects as required
- Have a relevant degree or relevant professional qualification
- Ability to gather, organize and interpret information
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization and administrative skills. Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient Excel skills and have excellent written and verbal English
- Have the ability to work on own initiative, ability to prioritize workloads and deliver to tight timescales
- Preference will be given to those with previous compliance experience, however this is not essential as training will be provided.
For more information please contact me on the below details.
- City of London, London
- 30 days ago
An brand new opportunity has arisen for a Compliance officer to join a leading Life insurer in London. Oliver James are currently representing a Life Insurer for a Compliance Officer. The role will oversee a small team of Risk & Compliance professionals and report directly into the CF10... Read More
Compliance Monitoring Officer
- West Sussex, England
- £31000 - £50000 per annum
- 26 days ago
Oliver James Associates are currently supporting an Insurer in West Sussex for a Compliance Monitoring Officer Oliver James Associates are currently supporting an Insurer in West Sussex for a Compliance Monitoring Officer. The role is based within the central Compliance function and wil... Read More
Head of Conduct Risk - CF - Retail Banking
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- €140000 - €200000 per annum + negotiable
- about 1 month ago
Oliver James Associates Dublin are representing our global retail banking client; who are seeking to appoint a Control Function - Head of Conduct Risk for their Irish operations. Oliver James Associates Dublin are representing our global retail banking client; who are seeking to appoint... Read More
Head of Compliance
- West Sussex, England
- 23 days ago
Oliver James are currently representing a Top Tier Retail Insurance for a Head of Compliance based in West Sussex. The role holder will be responsible for the compliance advisory team as well as advising senior stakeholders across the business. The successful candidate will be responsib... Read More