Oliver James Associates Ireland are representing a globally respected Funds Administration organisation in their focus to appoint a Compliance Officer for their Dublin office
Oliver James Associates Ireland are representing a globally respected Funds Administration organisation in their focus to appoint a Compliance Officer for their Dublin office; this is an excellent time to join this successful, established and growing company.
- Ensure compliance with the AML Framework in place, across all relevant business areas and jurisdictions;
- Review and conduct AML/KYC/PEP and Sanction Checks;
- Investigate sanction alerts and negative press;
- Assist in completion of the Compliance Monitoring Plan (CMP)
- carry out testing as required and follow through on results of testing where remediation required;
- Enhance AML reporting to the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO), the Compliance Committee, Board of Directors and Senior Management;
- Work with the Global AML Team, assist with review of Investor AML/KYC, respond to queries and provide guidance;
- Manage requests for AML comfort letters
- Assist with developing and providing training - internally & externally;
- Identify issues and ensure appropriate action is taken;
- Escalation of any major issues in the above areas to the CCO/MLRO/Compliance Committee;
- Assist with transition and remediation projects.
- Involvement in ad hoc projects as required
- Have a relevant degree or relevant professional qualification
- Ability to gather, organize and interpret information
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization and administrative skills. Attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient Excel skills and have excellent written and verbal English
- Have the ability to work on own initiative, ability to prioritize workloads and deliver to tight timescales
- Preference will be given to those with previous compliance experience, however this is not essential as training will be provided.
For more information please contact me on the below details.