I am currently recruiting for a specialist insurance company within the Lloyds of London Market who are currently looking for a compliance Monitoring Officer to come in and support the Head of Compliance Monitoring.
- Monitoring reviews, including but not limited to:
- Pre-visit planning, testing plans, terms of reference and notification
- Collation and analysis of business information / documentation
- Interviewing staff at all levels as appropriate
- Providing appropriate feedback to the business on conclusion of the visit
- Ensuring all compliance monitoring reports are to a specified standard
- Ensuring the monitoring report register and database (with all supporting evidence / documentation) are maintained
- Ensuring actions to improve compliance are appropriate and monitored for completion
- Undertaking additional project work and targeted reviews as directed by the Group Chief Compliance Officer
- Previous experience of working within the Lloyds insurance market is desirable
- Knowledge of monitoring / auditing practices
- Broad knowledge of risk management practices
- University degree or recognised industry accreditation
If this is of interest, please apply online with a copy of your CV.