I have a new opportunity for a Lloyds cover holder in the city to join their Compliance team
Please see futher informtion
Oliver James Associates are working with a well-established Lloyd's Cover Holder, who are looking for a Compliance manager to join an exciting team within their compliance department.
The role would be reporting into the Operations Director with direct exposure to the senior people within the business with huge growth for future opportunities.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like to take on the key responsibilities of the compliance department with the ownership of the delegated underwriting agreements.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Report directly into the board of directors on all matters conduct related
- Ownership of the delegated underwriting agreements and joint ownership with the Claims Manager of the delegated claims handling agreements
- Monitor and advise the Business on all relevant legislative and compliance developments impacting on the Business and the Company
- Keep up to date with the with audit framework and review the audit programs
- Take ownership of the compliance issues along with new regulatory requirements
- You will be the point of call to liaise with external audits and reviews
Interviews are taking imminently for this role, so please get in touch ASAP for more information if you feel you have the relevant experience.