Oliver James are partnering with an Insurance firm, currently enjoying fast growth, in their search for a newly created Compliance Manager position.
Oliver James are currently representing an Insurer in their search for a Compliance Manager. The role is an autonomous position, and will report into the Head of Compliance of the organisation. In such a broad role, you will gain fantastic exposure to the wider business, and liaise closely with the board of directors on all regulatory matters.
My client pride themselves on their ethical approach to providing services for their loyal customer base. They have seen recent success off the back of a number of recent, high profile deals, which have accelerated their growth and increased the need for the development of key functions within the organisation. Presenting new career opportunities, now is a fantastic time to join an organisation on the up, who support progression and an excellent working culture.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with all of the business areas in the UK to identify, analyse, co-ordinate and implement any changes in response to additional legal or regulatory compliance requirements
- To develop and/or work with management to develop and review as appropriate the necessary policies, procedures and manuals
- Reviewing, updating and implementing the Compliance Monitoring Plan for the UK business.
- Providing regulatory advice to sales, underwriting and the UK board
- Implementing and managing internal and external audit processes
My client are looking for strong Compliance professionals capable of working in an autonomous position. The role will involve significant exposure to the wider business and the board, so communication and relationship building skills are essential.
It is essential that you will have experience of working within an Insurance organisation, applications without this experience will not be considered.