I am currently working with a leading Insurance client who are looking to source an Interim Compliance Manager, based in Central London. This role will have oversight of two compliance officers and will be required to deal with day to day monitoring procedures. Ideally looking for someone to start within the next couple of weeks.
- Manage the operation of an effective and robust compliance framework and have oversight of the day-to-day compliance work.
- Support the delivery of regulatory and compliance training to the organisation (as required).
- Monitor regulatory developments and announcements and ensure these are appropriately communicated to the organisation.
- Support the production of Compliance management information and reports to management and Boards.
- Undertake monitoring and oversight activities in areas such as: conduct of business, TCF/Conduct Risk, data protection, contract certainty, underwriting license conformance, complaints handling, and sanctions screening
- General regulatory awareness and Compliance functional experience are preferred
- Lloyd's Insurance experience is advantageous (General/Life Insurance experience will also be considered)
- Previous management within a compliance function is essential
- Strong compliance monitoring experience
If this is of interest to yourself or anyone in your network, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.
Compliance Monitoring Manager - Insurance - City
- City of London, London
- £80000 per annum
- 2 days ago
Market leading general insurer and reinsurer currently seek an ambitious compliance momitoring professional, to work closely with the Head of Compliance, in designing a risk based monitoring framework, across multiple carriers and intermediaries within the Group. The remit will include:... Read More
- London, England
- £350 - £500 per annum
- 27 days ago
I am currently working with a Lloyd's of London Insurer to source for 2 Compliance Generalist roles, based in the City. The successful candidates will have Lloyd's Insurance experience and 2/3 years Compliance Monitoring or Advisory experience. This is for a 6 month period as part of an... Read More
Interim Head of Compliance
- North West England, England
- £575 - £675 per day
- 27 days ago
Oliver James Associates are currently working on behalf of a Financial Services client based in the North of England to secure an interim Head of Compliance for an initial 9-month contract with a view to extend. The daily rate on offer ranges between £575 - £675 per day. Duties will inc... Read More
Compliance - Market abuse specialist
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- 17 days ago
The Compliance Monitoring Officer (CMA) plays an important role in the detection, analysis, quality assurance and follow up of potential market abuse within the MAC Unit and acts as a linking pin between the MAC Unit and the business. The CMA, acting as subject matter expert, analyses a... Read More