I am currently working with a leading Insurance client, who are looking to source an Interim Compliance Manager. This role will have oversight of two compliance officers and will be required to deal with day to day monitoring procedures. Ideally looking for someone to start within the next couple of weeks. Also, a great opportunity to step into the Lloyd's of London market.
- Manage the operation of an effective and robust compliance framework and have oversight of the day-to-day compliance work.
- Support the delivery of regulatory and compliance training to the organisation (as required).
- Monitor regulatory developments and announcements and ensure these are appropriately communicated to the organisation.
- Support the production of Compliance management information and reports to management and Boards.
- Undertake monitoring and oversight activities in areas such as: conduct of business, TCF/Conduct Risk, data protection, contract certainty, underwriting license conformance, complaints handling, and sanctions screening
- General regulatory awareness and Compliance functional experience are preferred
- Lloyd's Insurance experience is advantageous (General/Life Insurance experience will also be considered)
- Previous management within a compliance function is essential
- Strong compliance monitoring experience
If this is of interest to yourself or anyone in your network, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.