Market leading general insurer, experiencing a period of growth and expansion, currently seek a Compliance Analyst to join their established and successful team.
The role will offer an ambitious individual the opportunity to gain broad exposure across areas including financial crime, global licensing and regulatory related matters.
The remit of the role will include:
- Assisting the Compliance team with its regulatory queries and reporting
- Helping with and analysing Sanctions queries, utilising screening software and exception reporting
- Maintaining Sanctions Log, filing related correspondence
- Supporting the production of presentations and papers by gathering the necessary MI, data and supplementary content, including formatting using Word, Excel, Powerpoint as required for relevant boards and committees
- Monitoring and reporting of complaints, liaising with Lloyd's complaints team and FOS
- Responding to Broker TOBA requests, preparing signed agreements, answering queries
- Reviewing TOBA Due Diligence, document issuance, filing and maintaining of TOBA database
- Dealing with international licensing queries, renewals and monthly exception reporting
- Assist and Complete regulatory returns as required for: US, South America and China
- Sanctions and Financial Crime Exception Reporting
- Assisting with Financial Crime risk assessments
- Evidencing completion of Regulatory returns
- Overseeing of Regulatory Timetables
- Dealing with routine correspondence and general departmental queries
- Assisting team members in the completion of key and ad hoc projects
Candidates will require a natural enthusiasm and curiosity, combined with strong written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
Previous compliance, conduct or complaints experience, gained within the insurance industry would be advantageous. Support will be provided to complete the CII Advanced Diploma in Insurance.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking to build a career in compliance within a thriving, global organisation.
Please apply with your CV.