I am currently working with a Lloyd's of London Insurer to source for 2 Compliance Generalist roles, based in the City. The successful candidates will have Lloyd's Insurance experience and 2/3 years Compliance Monitoring or Advisory experience. This is for a 6 month period as part of an expansion within the compliance function with the opportunity to be extended further.
- Completion of the day to day monitoring activities in accordance with the Compliance Monitoring Plan, as well as production of Compliance Management Information
- Advising the business on aspects of regulatory updates/issues in relation to Conduct Risk, Complaints, Sanctions, Data Protection and Conduct of business
- Support the completion of regulatory returns
- Assist the Senior Compliance team in keeping its procedures up to date, accurate, and reflecting current regulatory requirements
- Experience of working within the compliance function of a Lloyd's insurer
- Compliance monitoring experience is advantageous
- General regulatory awareness (data protection and sanctions experience is preferred)
If this role is of interest to yourself or anyone in your network, please apply online with a copy of your updated CV.