To £55,000 + benefits
Oliver James Associates are currently representing a leading investments organisation in their search for a compliance advisor. My client are a FTSE 250 organisation going from strength to strength - they have recently won awards for the best advisor platform and overall service.
- This role will see you support the corporate compliance manager and you will play a key role in delivering advice on operational, financial crime and conduct related matters.
- You will manage the various compliance processes - in particular financial promotions approvals
- You will also manage the group policy approval process and policy list
- You will assist in reg change projects and various other compliance initiatives
- Experience working in a financial services compliance department
- Experience providing compliance advice on conduct
- Understanding of financial products, ie Pensions
- Knowledge of the FCA handbook
- Ideally experience approving fin promotions & working on reg chance projects
- Educated to degree level
Please get in touch with Luke Almond for further details.