To £55,000 + benefits
Oliver James Associates are currently representing a leading investments organisation in their search for a compliance advisor. My client are a FTSE 250 organisation going from strength to strength - they have recently won awards for the best advisor platform and overall service.
- This role will see you support the corporate compliance manager and you will play a key role in delivering advice on operational, financial crime and conduct related matters.
- You will manage the various compliance processes - in particular financial promotions approvals
- You will also manage the group policy approval process and policy list
- You will assist in reg change projects and various other compliance initiatives
- Experience working in a financial services compliance department
- Experience providing compliance advice on conduct
- Understanding of financial products, ie Pensions
- Knowledge of the FCA handbook
- Ideally experience approving fin promotions & working on reg chance projects
- Educated to degree level
Please get in touch with Luke Almond for further details.
Junior risk & compliance officer (starter)
- Amsterdam, Noord-Holland
- about 12 hours ago
Ben jij een leergierige Risk & Compliance medewerker die weet van aanpakken en graag met alle disciplines van risicobeheersing in aanraking komt? Lees nu verder en reageer! Dit ga je doen als risk & Compliance medewerker Als Risk & Compliance medewerker ben je verantwoordelijk voor het ... Read More
Asset and Wealth Management Regulatory Manager
- City of London, London
- £45000 - £65000 per annum + plus benefits and bonus
- 11 days ago
Asset and Wealth Management regulatory compliance manager London City or Canary Wharf up to £65k plus benefits I am looking for a number of asset and wealth management professionals with strong product knowledge and exposure to front office controls. You will either come from a backgrou... Read More