On behalf of my client, top tier firm, we are looking to recruit a Company Secretary to join a growing team.
Due to continued expansion within the business, my client is seeking to recruit a Company Secretary to join their Funds Company Secretary team. The role will lend itself to the Compliance Function of the firm.
My client harbours a collaborative, energetic and progressive culture. They also place a strong emphasis on Learning & Development ensuring that a comprehensive training program is enacted for every member of the firm, meaning that career progression is guaranteed.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a diverse portfolio of clients including fortune 500 companies, major Technology Companies and some of the largest banks in the world.
Duties include but are not limited to;
- Administering board changes and resolutions.
- Maintenance of statutory books
- Dealing with company incorporation's
- Liaising with internal panels
- Company re-registrations.
What's in it for you?
My client is offering a very competitive package which includes;
- Discretionary bonus
- On-going Learning and Development
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- You will ideally be ICSA qualified or have 2-3 years' experience in a Company Secretary role.
- Excellent communication skills
- You have a strong eye for detail
- Be able to work off your initiative and collaboratively, in a team environment.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please click the apply button. Alternatively, if you would like to be considered for the role but don't yet have an up to date CV ready or are curious about the market in general, don't hesitate to reach out. You can contact me on;