Commercial Lines Actuary
- Large Account Pricing
- Responsible for maintaining and updating existing pricing models, assisting in the development of new pricing models/tools; providing training and support to users of the pricing tools.
- Responsible for rate monitoring calculations, analysis, and reporting across all lines of business. Develop and improve upon existing rate monitoring tools and processes.
- Perform analysis and prepare exhibits for quarterly management meetings.
- Work with Underwriting and Information Management to develop reports and analytics designed to help leaders make better business decisions.
- Evaluate existing businesses to identify the profitability of underlying segments.
- assist with ad hoc projects as needed. Apply actuarial concepts to unique and diverse product lines.
Commercial Lines Actuary Irish Ins. Market Exp.
- Dublin, Republic of Ireland
- €80000 - €87084 per annum + bonus €11,700
- 26 days ago
Oliver James Associates Ireland is representing a Global Non-Life insurer in their focus to appoint a Senior Commercial Lines Actuary with Irish Insurance Market experience. Oliver James Associates Ireland is representing a Global Non-Life insurer in their focus to appoint a Senior Comm... Read More
Senior Commercial lines Actuaries
- Paris, Île-de-France
- €55000 - €100000 per annum + + bonus
- 3 days ago
The Commercial Lines Pricing Actuary will be responsible for supporting the Casualty and Property Profit Centres, providing pricing analyses and granular performance monitoring. The insurance products that fall within the responsibility of this role include Motor, General Liability, Emp... Read More
Pricing Actuary (ACAS) - Commercial Property
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- US$100000 - US$130000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
- 7 days ago
Pricing Actuary (ACAS) - Commercial Property Philadelphia Up to $105,000 + Bonus + Benefits A leading P&C insurer is currently looking to hire an actuary into their growing analytics function. The role will focus on pricing commercial property insurance and report directly into the VP f... Read More
Pricing Actuary (New ACAS) - Commercial Property
- New York, USA
- US$90000 - US$125000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits
- 20 days ago
Pricing Actuary (New ACAS) - Commercial Property New York, New Jersey or Philadelphia Up to $125,000 + Bonus + Benefits A leading P&C insurer is currently looking to hire an actuary into their growing analytics function. The role will focus on pricing for commercal property and report d... Read More