My client are a rapidly growing and highly profitable retail organisation in Lancashire. Well established in the UK, their plans for growth have been facilitated by an operational transformation, and a refocusing of their retail channels. It is as a result of this growth that this position has been newly created in the business, and will provide the basis for further progression and development within the finance function.
This is a wide ranging position, and your responsibilities will have a genuine impact on the performance and strategic direction of the business. You key duties in this role will include:
- Business Partner and build relationships with key commercial stakeholders around the business
- Review and analysis of customer margins, provide insight into variances to key stakeholders within the business
- Provide analytical support to the business (Sales/Marketing) on areas of commercial growth
- Production of weekly Management Reporting and analysis
- Production and presentation of monthly performance analysis
- Involvement in business improvement projects
- Ad-hoc project work
To be successful in in your application for this role, it is essential that you will hold a full UK accountancy qualification. (CIMA/ACCA/ACA). Previous experience of working in a value adding accounting role, providing commercial insight and business partnering the wider business is essential. Ideally, you will have strong analytical and Excel skills.
What's on offer?
£55,000 - £65,000 plus car allowance + benefits