The function is a key function in the organisation:
- Supporting the commercial activity by mapping its dynamics
- Foundation of every strategic decision by means of the delivered reports and analyses.
The function provides a transversal view over the whole banking activities and consequently a great visibility within the organisation.
- Reporting the commercial activities:
- Draw up strategic reports for Management and propose resolutions.
- Identifying the needs of Marketing & Sales, in particular in relation to product management, campaign and channel management and the full range of products.
- Collecting all data from various systems (marketing, internal operational tools, external partners, ...), ensuring the coherence of insurance and managing it autonomously.
- Follow-up commercial KPI (key performance indicators).
- If necessary, develop new requirements with IT.
- You are the person to contact for various departments to ensure the coherence of the commercial and financial data.
- Analysis of banking dynamics:
- Draw up ad hoc analyses to support strategy exercises.
- Making analyses around the commercial dynamics, in support of the Product Managers, Segments Mangers and Channels Managers.
- Propose analyses in a pro-active manner.
- Propose decision-making on a pro-active basis based on the realised analyses.
- You have a university degree in an economic, scientific or commercial direction.
- You have experience in commercial reporting and analysis of dynamics (preferably in the banking domain).
- You have at least a general knowledge of the basic banking products.
- You have excellent analytical skills and a solid team spirit. You also work proactively, accurately and autonomously.
- You have a good knowledge of databases such as Access and Excel, knowledge of Webi is definitely a plus.
- You express yourself fluently in Dutch and French and have knowledge of English.
- The opportunity to further expand and diversify your experience in a dynamic and stimulating work environment in full development with a view of all activities of the Bank, and to come into daily contact with the decision-makers.
- An attractive wage, supplemented by extra-legal benefits, depending on your experience and your competencies;
- An employment in the heart of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.