Commercial Accountant - Manchester - Competitive Salary + Benefits
My client, a well renowned professional services provider, is looking to appoint a Commercial Accountant into a fast-paced, global FP&A team who are now looking to build their finance team after a period of substantial growth.
An international business operating in 20 countries, this Manchester based opportunity will provide a platform for a qualified accountant unrivalled opportunities to progress.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Production of commercial reporting including financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Production of cash flow models using Excel
- Provide a business partnering service to HR, including headcount analysis
- Develop a commercial P&L to assess business performance, providing commercial guidance to senior stakeholders
- Providing commercial commentary on financial reports
- Involvement in ad hoc financial projects
Essential knowledge and experience
- CIMA/ACCA qualified accountant
- Advanced financial modelling and Excel skills
- Previous experience in a fast-paced environment
This is an exceptional opportunity for someone to develop their career in Commercial Finance and my client can offer a substantial benefits package in addition to an attractive salary.
Please call Helen Bilsborough on 0161 694 0758 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.