Experienced Cloud specialist required for a leading Insurance company. This is a fantastic role for a leading Cloud specialist technical lead. It's a unique opportunity to drive and lead the cloud solution across the entire business You will be interfacing with leading technical and business individuals and at the cutting edge of enabling this organisation to move their technology solutions forward.
- To be a champion and advocate for the appropriate use of Cloud Services within the business
- Own the business' Cloud Strategy and its adoption, evolving the Strategy in line with any developments within the marketplace.
- Chair the business Cloud Centre of Excellence
- Provision of governance and oversight across IaaS, PaaS and SaaS consumption within the business
- Driving service consumptions from on-prem into Cloud, and from IaaS into serverless cloud solutions
- Definition and implementation of key initiatives to help ensure Cloud Services use in The business is secure and resilient e.g. CASB, multi-cloud service model
- Ensure that the business' Cloud Strategy is in line with the rapidly evolving technology landscape of cloud
- Responsible for ensuring that all cloud services are subject to appropriate oversight, including the onboarding of existing cloud services into the governance model
- Working closely with the Architects team to create a patterned approach in order ri commoditise cloud service consumption and adoption
- Work with the testing team defining testing approaches and minimum testing standards
- Working alongside with the DevOps team min order to develop a full DevOps model including one-touch deployment, CI and CD enablement, full SDI etc.
- Strong leadership and Management capability
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to influence and negotiate
- Collaborative working approach
- Must have worked at Executive level across a large organization
- Experience of designing operating models
- Working with external vendors onshore and offshore
- Management of cost out of a business