Cloud Solutions Architect - Big Data - Manchester
We are looking for an experienced Cloud Solutions Architect to join a reputable and innovative company within the financial services industry. Based within their modern offices in Manchester, you will be joining a high performing architecture team to take on a key role within their 2020 growth plans for the future.
Working closely with the Head of Architecture, Business Services team & Technical Products team, you will help develop business requirements and put forward your own solutions with a focus on Cloud based Big Data technologies.
This role is paying up to £75,000 plus full benefits including pension, healthcare and work from home or 4 day condensed working week options (fully remote during COVID-19)
You should have demonstrable experience in the design, deliver & ownership of enterprise-scale Azure solutions and services. Utilising PaaS, SaaS and IaaS models you will be the subject matter expert and advocate of Cloud technologies.
Skills & Experience:
- Preferably a TOGAF & Azure certification
- Experience in delivering value from Cloud based big-data technologies, including Data Bricks, Stream Analytics, HD Insight, Azure Search & Azure Data Lake Store.
- Experience in Big Data Compute - python, R
- Experience with Machine learning technologies
- Extensive experience with Cloud migration projects & design
- Knowledge of solution & enterprise architecture in a Microsoft focused environment.
- An understanding of regulation and legislation applying to the finance / insurance services