Cloud Security Architect - US Big-Data
A leading Big-Data software company based in Dublin who are experiencing a period of hyper-growth are looking for a Cloud security architect.
Cloud Security Architect
Leading Big-Data software company based in Dublin.
Background to the role:
The company is going through a period of hyper-growth.
- Lead the design and development of innovative security architectures for protecting data deployed into different types of cloud and cloud/hybrid systems.
- Provide design-time review and guidance to teams building and deploying new technology on and integrating with services provided by public/private/hybrid cloud platforms.
- Assess and mitigate security risk associated with integrated services provided by public/private/hybrid cloud platforms.
- Bachelors/Masters degree (BS or MS) in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Software Development experience developing large scale enterprise applications utilizing multiple technologies.
- Experience in architecting / designing scalable, multi-tenant cloud applications delivered within AWS or Azure or Google Cloud Platform or IBM Cloud and, preferably other Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud providers.
- Experience in working as Security Architect in a Product engineering team Leading cross-functional projects and teams in establishing security development lifecycle practices.
Lead Security Architect
- City of London, London
- £80000 - £95000 per annum
- 21 days ago
The role of the Lead Security Architect is the management of several Application and Cloud related Security Architecture projects. The Lead Security Architect will own the 3 year roadmap globally for the business and be seen as a subject matter expert on Application Security. The Lead S... Read More
Information Security Architect - Leading insurance company
- Dublin South, Dublin
- 22 days ago
Looking fro experienced IT information security architect to join a leading general insurance company to be responsible for the global security operation. With the responsibility of being the primary point of contact related to Security, this person will be responsible for assisting the... Read More
Blockchain Developer - US Tech Company
- Dublin City Centre, Dublin
- 5 days ago
Company Overview A Blockchain venture production consultancy with a global team is currently looking for its next Blockchain full stack developer. Focused on Ethereum the company is committed on building decentralized applications. Dublin City Centre based. Role Overview Working on site... Read More
Cloud Network Engineer
- City of London, London
- about 16 hours ago
I am working on an exclusive opportunity to work for and be part of a department of Health organisation. I am looking for a Cloud Network Engineer who will be responsible for scoping, building and maintaining code-based solutions for the Platform Engineering team. The role leans more to... Read More