A leading Big-Data software company based in Dublin who are experiencing a period of hyper-growth are looking for a Cloud security architect.
Cloud Security Architect
Leading Big-Data software company based in Dublin.
Background to the role:
The company is going through a period of hyper-growth.
- Lead the design and development of innovative security architectures for protecting data deployed into different types of cloud and cloud/hybrid systems.
- Provide design-time review and guidance to teams building and deploying new technology on and integrating with services provided by public/private/hybrid cloud platforms.
- Assess and mitigate security risk associated with integrated services provided by public/private/hybrid cloud platforms.
- Bachelors/Masters degree (BS or MS) in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong Software Development experience developing large scale enterprise applications utilizing multiple technologies.
- Experience in architecting / designing scalable, multi-tenant cloud applications delivered within AWS or Azure or Google Cloud Platform or IBM Cloud and, preferably other Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud providers.
- Experience in working as Security Architect in a Product engineering team Leading cross-functional projects and teams in establishing security development lifecycle practices.