My client are searching for candidates skilled within Financial Reporting and Fund/Investment Accounting.
I am recruiting multiple roles from part qualified to qualified accountant level within my global Fund Administrator client.
Although at varying levels of experience, for this role my client are looking for candidates to take responsibility in:
- Responsibility for the management of Real Estate and Private Equity investor clients.
- Review quarterly and annual financial statements and reports.
- Ensure financial statements meet the Funds' reporting requirements, eg UK GAAP or IFRS.
- Preparation and completion process of Client deliverables.
A successful candidate for this position will have experience in:
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA - part qualified of qualified level.
- Strong experience around financial statements under IFRS and GAAP.
- Past experience working within a real estate or private equity investment environment.