Our client is one of the top health insurance companies in Asia. Currently they are expanding their team and would like to recruit for an experienced Claims Manager (new headcount). You will be working with a very friendly boss with a nice team culture.
The incumbent will lead the daily operations of both individual and group medical claims teams. He / She will also manage the performance of external service providers to deliver the best quality claims service to the policyholders, members, brokers and business partners.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading and managing the claims team to perform various claims administration processes;
- Monitor the claims procedure in compliance to the internal guidelines;
- Review complaints;
- Act as a coach to the team to develop team's knowledge and skillset;
- Build and maintain strong relationship with external vendors, clients and internal front-end and back-end teams by providing training or presentation on the company's claims services;
- Work closely with internal IT and external IT vendors to manage the end-to-end process of system enhancement including full cycle user requirement gathering and UAT;
- Analyze claims data to identify problem's root causes, propose resolutions and execute improvement plans.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree holder, preferably with insurance-related qualifications, e.g. LOMA, FLMI, ICA;
- At least 8 years' experience in medical claims adjudication / administration of which at least 3 years in supervisory role;
- Solid technical skills in individual and group medical claims;
- Cantonese speaker with good command of both English and Chinese.
Interested parties please apply now! All applications will be strictly confidential!