Oliver James are excited to be working on behalf of an Insurance client looking to appoint a Claims Adjuster into their Manchester based offices. Working for an industry leader, you will be part of a fast-paced Claims team.
Key responsibilities include;
- Take ownership of your own work, efficiently and effectively managing time;
- Plan & process claims transactions accurately to ensure KPI's are achieved;
- Act as a mentor to other team members to achieve objectives;
- Ad-hoc duties as identified by management.
This is a great opportunity to lead an integral team within a leading financial services business.
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Excellent customer service skills.
Please apply online or email an updated CV to Helen Bilsborough on firstname.lastname@example.org