My client is a growing fintech organisation that helps businesses to manage payments with digital accounts and debit cards, supporting a range of payment services all accessible via a powerful API.
They have built their application and platform from the ground up, using Spring Java and the AWS stack. The platform must continue to be constant, ultra-reliable and secure, built on an optimised technology stack and documented to a high standard.
They are currently looking for a CTO to join the business at this exciting time.
- To lead in the production of the IT plan - covering the development, platform, security and office systems functions.
- To lead in the prioritisation of technology-related initiatives within the company both from a strategic and operational perspective aligning with the company goals.
- Collaborate with the management team in delivering industry-leading solutions.
- Stay abreast of new and emerging technologies, ensuring technology standards and processes are aligned with best practice.
- Ability to clearly communicate solutions to both technical and non-technical people.
- Experience managing and developing individuals ensuring roles align with the business strategy.
- Experience driving process change and process improvement.
As a fintech business that is changing the way businesses pay and get paid, you will have a great opportunity to contribute to the business and shape its future. With offices in London, Dublin and Cork, this role will be based on our Dublin office on Sir John Rogerson's Quay (5 minutes from DART, Luas, Buses & Dublin Bikes).
- Secure parking for bikes & showers facilities available.
- Performance-based Share Options scheme.
- Healthcare and life assurance / income protection benefits.
Feel free to get in touch to hear more about this exciting opportunity!