I am currently recruiting on behalf of a market-leading Financial services client based in Bristol for a change manager on a contract that will focus specifically on aiding the acquisition and implementation of a rival organisations book of business.
It is an initial 3 month contract with significant potential to extend, depending on the requirements of the programme.
The rate is flexible depending on experience.
The successful candidate will be delivering the following daily responsibilities:
- Help to coordinate various teams (data, systems, MI, finance, technical) in order to manage the implementation of these purchases
- Liaise with stakeholders regarding project milestones and deliverables
- Aid the transition from Waterfall to Agile methodology
- Support the team in training on Agile methodology where possible
- Understand the technical challenges and focus on delivery aspect of the project
As this is a high profile project for our client, it is important that the successful meets all of their essential criteria.
- Proven experience in managing/delivering complex change in a fast paced environment
- Ability to help manage and meet expectations of both customers and stakeholders
- Full life cycle project experience
- Manage and minimise operational risks
- Work within and maintain internal networks for the purpose of optimising business results
- Experience in both waterfall and AGILE working environments
- Flexible background, finance or technical
- Has previously worked within the insurance sector
- Has a good understanding of actuarial and accountancy concepts
If you wish to be considered for the role, please apply today with your most up-to-date CV.