The Center for Data Science and Analytics is the innovative corporate Analytics group. We are a rapidly growing entrepreneurial department which aims to design, create and offer data-driven solutions for many parts of the enterprise. We are aided by existing business with a large market share in individual life insurance. We have the freedom to explore external data sources and new statistical techniques, and are excited about delivering a whole new generation of Analytical solutions.
Life insurance is on the verge of huge change driven by better data, analytics and technology. This is a chance for you to participate in the transformation of an industry. Our data scientists are busy building advanced solutions. As a Change Management Director, you will design and implement change management plans that support our innovative projects from ideation through implementation.
The CDSA Change Management Director will play a key role in the design, implementation and accelerated adoption of analytics driven change initiatives. This role will focus on the people side of change, including changes to organizational structure, business processes, systems and technologies. The primary responsibility of this role will include creating and implementing change management strategies; helping to build/coach effective teams; developing stakeholder maps/change management plans and associated communications; developing implementation/training plans and materials; and partnering with fellow team members, business leaders and project teams to support the "people side" of successful project execution.
- Support CDSA lead Data Scientists and Project Managers with developing and implementing key change management assessments and deliverables.
- Act as a coach to CDSA management and project leaders, educating them on change management to help them fulfill the role of change sponsors / agents.
- Partner with project / business unit / functional managers in understanding their change needs and provide recommendations for change management strategies.
- Support project teams in mobilizing a change management workstream and associated change management plans.
- Develop and roll out change management standards, templates and best practices.
- Drive communication efforts including the design, development and delivery of communications.
- Support training efforts by providing input on the design and delivery of training programs.
- Have familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics
- Work with the program management team to influence the program delivery schedule to ensure optimal change adoption and time to realize new ways of working
- Analyze the cumulative volume of change across multiple projects on different parts of the organization
- Partner with other parts of the organization instrumental in delivering the transformation such as the HR department and other Change Management teams.
- Negotiate with key stakeholders for appropriate changes in the ways of working and resolving conflicts
- Identify measure and demonstrate results and benefits of the change management interventions
- Bachelors of Administration degree focused on Business Administration/Management, Communications, Human Resource Management or related discipline.
- 5-7 years of business experience
- Proven experience in developing and delivering business change, including approach, plans and measurement / feedback processes
- Ability to communicate the key elements of the change in a simple, compelling way
- Ability to manage scope and deliverables for multiple projects
- Effective and creative problem solver, able to challenge conventional approaches.
- Strong relationship skills, service oriented
- Intermediate grasp of predictive analytics projects, stages and implementation processes
- Identifies and measures key program performance indicators to quantify impact.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Change management certification or designation desirable.
- Master of Business Administration with a focus on Organizational Behavior desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in the insurance industry
- Experience working in a traditional consulting firm
- An understanding of the strategic priorities of the organization