C# Software Developer - South Leeds (Based off the M1 near Wakefield)
Exciting opportunity for a Software Developer to join a business with new investment to develop a number of new products to help innovate their industry and product offering to their customers. Joining a team of Developers and Testers which is growing you will work with the new product development team on a range of projects. It is a very collaborative team, and the role would give you the opportunity to support the business as they develop a number of exciting new products!
Role and Experience:
- Producing technical specifications for features/new applications and creating estimates for work
- Writing and unit testing new software from technical specifications to the required quality
- Understanding the code base for all products and fixing any issues that arise
- Work with the team to identify strategies for stabilising the code base of core products
- Estimating effort for development work
- Peer review code to ensure standards are met
- Supporting and maintaining existing data processing, e-commerce and other business applications
- Interfacing with the Architecture, QA and Applications Support teams to ensure smooth project delivery
Broad technical knowledge of software development and experience of the development life-cycle and experience of:
- Designing and developing web based solutions using C# / ASP.NET
- Designing and developing SQL Server databases.
- Software design & writing technical documentation.
Additionally, some experience of a broader range of technologies like React would be beneficial. Training will be offered.