The life insurance company is growing very well in the market and are looking to develop new platforms for the new products they are offering.
Your Day to Day
- Ensure all application systems development/changes (including analysis, coding, testing and documentation tasks such as URS preparation) are completed on time and with good quality
- Establish efficient and effective development methodologies, protocols and standards of practice and ensure they are followed properly
- Liaise with users on new application systems related projects, monitor and manage the progress of IT projects and change requests
- Assist in computer operations and technical services (special machine setup for special applications) where appropriate
- Perform user support, training and cross-team knowledge transfer where appropriate
- Perform ad hoc projects as assigned by supervisor
- 3+ years' experience in leading IT functions, preferably in the insurance industry
- Hands on experience in Oracle PL/SQL is a must
- Knowledge of Oracle, MS-SQL database
- Knowledge of C#/.NET, Java, SSIS, GMC application development is preferable
- Good command of English and Chinese is required
The firm offers attractive fringe benefits, including 5-day work week, group medical & life insurance, and career prospect to the right candidates.