The purpose of the position is to support and develop for a new project in the bank. You will be part of a Global Team and regional rollout. This is an interesting and longer-term project with cross-departmental reach. You will be the first member of a new team and as such there are a lot of responsibilities and initiative that you will need to take.
This project is about increasing the efficiency of the bank's processes and streamlining the manual processes across the bank. This is something that all banks will do or are doing.
- To provide daily functional and technical support for robotics project delivery
- Understanding the business requirement, documentation, solution design and automation application development QA - Delivery and maintenance
- Hands-on C# Development and implementation
- Need to work independently in liaison with Operations and IT teams (local and overseas)
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline
- 2 - 3 years C#/.Net/VB.Net developer working experience
- Proactive and quick learner, independent and proven ability to work under tight target and pressure
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Good command of English
Please apply with an updated CV.