This is a new headcount to help my client build out their website, mobile and cloud projects working in their eBusiness and eCommerce teams.
You will be helping build and enhance the new Website and Mobile applications. It is hands on programming in C# and ASP.Net with MVC, RESTful API and Web Analytics and Web Security.
You will join a multicultural team of 6, all reporting into the Team Lead and the Head of IT.
This role is in the insurance industry so you can gain insurance exposure to enhance your exposure, it's also part of the eBusiness and eCommerce teams so you will get strong financial exposure too
Day to Day
- Responsible for project development and system enhancements in C#/ASP.Net
- Participate in SDLC including requirements gathering, system and technical design, development, unit, system test, UAT support and implementation
- Support production issues investigation, analysis and problem solving
- Develop programs and enhancements for the new Web and Mobile projects
Your Essential Skills
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in C#/ASP.Net development with MVC and RESTful API
- Good knowledge in HTML5, web services, console application, Responsive Web Design, SQL Server and (internet information services (IIS) is helpful
- Web application security and web application configuration is ideal
- Proficiency in jQuery, AJAX, CSS, Media Query, SQL, Bootstrap is very helpful
- Self-motivated, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English are essential
Your Preferred Skills
- Degree holder in information technology related disciplines is preferred
- Knowledge in insurance will be an advantage
This is a 6 month rolling contract so it will be extended or converted to a permanent role, as such salary can be flexible.
Please apply with an updated CV.